All USC on-site employees and students are reminded that beginning January 22 that Trojan Check, the daily symptom check and campus access platform, will allow campus access only if you have completed the following:
• completed the appropriate “Health, Hygiene and Safety” online module, accessible through Trojan Learn.
• completed your influenza compliance (see information for students and for employees); receipts, attestation, and exemption forms may be uploaded in the “Downloadable Forms” section of the secure health record portal, https://usc.edu/myshr.
• completed the required COVID-19 testing, Pop Testing 3.0 for the week (or twice weekly, for undergraduate students)
Your Trojan Check sign-in screen will indicate if your compliance is current, or the reason(s) it may be deactivated.
The following campus areas require active Trojan Check daily passes in order to gain entry:
- UPC campus: all locations (excluding USC Village retail plaza)
- HSC campus: see buildings list
Read the quick summary about these requirements.
Questions? Contact the COVID-19 hotline at 213-740-6291 or email email@example.com.
USC Student Health