We are SC Students
Faithful. Scholarly. Skillful. Courageous. Ambitious. And so much more. We, the students of USC, are resilient and creative. We seek, learn and thrive. We care for the well-being of our friends and encourage the success of our classmates.
Regardless of where we are, no matter how we engage, despite unprecedented situations, we are the heart and soul of the university. We are SC.
The new interactive student portal provides a virtual hub for resources, information and activities
Special opportunities for all new and incoming students to explore
We will begin the fall semester with fully remote instruction with limited exceptions for clinical education
Student Academic FAQs
Common questions about academics for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students
Student Health Services
Information about telehealth and student health resources on and off campus
Mental Health, Well-being and Support
Find ways to stay well during stressful times
Health and Safety FAQs
Find information about health and safety guidance
Housing & Dining FAQs
Information about updated policies, housing access and on-campus dining; includes information about non-university housing
Trojan Community Guidelines
Every student, faculty and staff member, and visitor coming to campus will be required to follow these health measures
All USC faculty, students and staff must complete this training in order to return to campus
Trojan Check App
Learn more about the wellness assessment and reservation system
Support Fund FAQs
Information about eligibility, timing and how to apply
International Students FAQs
Information about visas and immigration status, travel, housing and health care
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about research on campus
The USC Office of Research maintains an extensive COVID-19-related resource center for researchers
Study Abroad Programs
Information about fall study abroad programs
Staying safe is a shared responsibility. Make the commitment to keep yourself and your fellow Trojans healthy and happy.
Return to Campus
Those students returning to campus must complete the “Health, Hygiene and Safety” Training module on TrojanLearn. After completing the training, they will need to use Trojan Check to confirm they are currently well and haven’t been exposed to COVID-19. They will also need to make a reservation to come on campus.
Messages for Students
- 10/19: Changes to the H-1B Visa ProgramPresident Carol Folt announces that USC is joining a group of leading research, educational, and economic institutions in a federal lawsuit challenging the new H-1B visa guidelines.
- 10/14: Important Updates for Fall and Spring SemestersCharles Zukoski, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, and Kedra Ishop, Vice President for Enrollment Management, share important updates regarding the fall 2020 and spring 2021 semesters.
- 10/14: Planning Ahead for Spring 2021President Carol Folt shares updates regarding the fall 2020 and spring 2021 semesters.
- 10/6: Fall Community Health UpdateSarah Van Orman, USC’s Chief Health Officer for USC Student Health, shares updates with the USC community regarding COVID-19 and flu immunization.
- 9/22: A Message from the Chief Information Security OfficerUSC’s Chief Information Security Officer Gus Anagnos provides students with cybersecurity resources and tools.