We are SC Students
Faithful. Scholarly. Skillful. Courageous. Ambitious. And so much more. We, the students of USC, are resilient and creative. We seek, learn and thrive. We care for the well-being of our friends and encourage the success of our classmates.
Regardless of where we are, no matter how we engage, despite unprecedented situations, we are the heart and soul of the university. We are SC.
The new interactive student portal provides a virtual hub for resources, information and activities
Special opportunities for all new and incoming students to explore
We will begin the fall semester with fully remote instruction with limited exceptions for clinical education
Student Academic FAQs
Common questions about academics for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students
Student Health Services
Information about telehealth and student health resources on and off campus
Mental Health, Well-being and Support
Find ways to stay well during stressful times
Health and Safety FAQs
Find information about health and safety guidance
Housing & Dining FAQs
Information about updated policies, housing access and on-campus dining; includes information about non-university housing
Trojan Community Guidelines
Every student, faculty and staff member, and visitor coming to campus will be required to follow these health measures
All USC faculty, students and staff must complete this training in order to return to campus
Trojan Check App
Learn more about the wellness assessment and reservation system
Support Fund FAQs
Information about eligibility, timing and how to apply
International Students FAQs
Information about visas and immigration status, travel, housing and health care
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about research on campus
The USC Office of Research maintains an extensive COVID-19-related resource center for researchers
Study Abroad Programs
Information about fall study abroad programs
Staying safe is a shared responsibility. Make the commitment to keep yourself and your fellow Trojans healthy and happy.
Return to Campus
Those students returning to campus must complete the “Health, Hygiene and Safety” Training module on TrojanLearn. After completing the training, they will need to use Trojan Check to confirm they are currently well and haven’t been exposed to COVID-19. They will also need to make a reservation to come on campus.
Messages for Students
- 8/11: Pac-12 Presidents and Chancellors Vote to Postpone Athletic Competitions Through End of 2020Today, the Pac-12 presidents and chancellors unanimously voted to postpone athletic competitions until the end of the calendar year.
- 8/7: CA Department of Public Health Releases Guidance for Institutions of Higher EducationThe California Department of Public Health released its Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education on Aug. 7, 2020. USC is currently reviewing and analyzing this guidance and will collaborate with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and other authorities to determine its impact on our plans to repopulate our campuses.
- 8/7: Behavioral Expectations for StudentsUSC’s Vice President for Student Affairs Winston Crisp shares behavioral expectations for students living on or near campus this fall.
- 8/7: Follow Up to USC’s 8/5/2020 Message About Fall SemesterUSC’s Office of International Services shares an update with incoming and continuing international students regarding the fall semester.
- 8/5: Fall Semester Update from Provost Zukoski and David WrightWe do not yet have clearance from the state or county to move forward with classroom instruction. Given the delay in receiving the required permission, we have made the difficult decision to begin the fall semester with fully remote instruction with limited exceptions for clinical education.