We are SC Students
Faithful. Scholarly. Skillful. Courageous. Ambitious. And so much more. We, the students of USC, are resilient and creative. We seek, learn and thrive. We care for the well-being of our friends and encourage the success of our classmates.
Regardless of where we are, no matter how we engage, despite unprecedented situations, we are the heart and soul of the university. We are SC.
The new interactive student portal provides a virtual hub for resources, information and activities
Special opportunities for all new and incoming students to explore
We have started the semester with fully remote instruction with limited exceptions for clinical education
Student Academic FAQs
Common questions about academics for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students
Student Health Services
Information about telehealth and student health resources on and off campus
Mental Health, Well-being and Support
Find ways to stay well during stressful times
Health and Safety FAQs
Find information about health and safety guidance
Housing & Dining FAQs
Information about updated policies, housing access and on-campus dining; includes information about non-university housing
Trojan Community Guidelines
Every student, faculty and staff member, and visitor coming to campus will be required to follow these health measures
All USC faculty, students and staff must complete this training in order to return to campus
Trojan Check App
Learn more about the wellness assessment and reservation system
Support Fund FAQs
Information about eligibility, timing and how to apply
International Students FAQs
Information about visas and immigration status, travel, housing and health care
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about research on campus
The USC Office of Research maintains an extensive COVID-19-related resource center for researchers
Study Abroad Programs
Information about fall study abroad programs
Staying safe is a shared responsibility. Make the commitment to keep yourself and your fellow Trojans healthy and happy.
Return to Campus
Those students returning to campus must complete the “Health, Hygiene and Safety” Training module on TrojanLearn. After completing the training, they will need to use Trojan Check to confirm they are currently well and haven’t been exposed to COVID-19. They will also need to make a reservation to come on campus.
Messages for Students
- 4/13: Out-of-state guests may attend commencement if fully vaccinatedThe state of California has determined that guests who live out of state may attend commencement ceremonies provided they are fully vaccinated; graduates are limited to two guests due to social distancing requirements (register by April 15 to participate). Learn more on the commencement website.
- 4/9 Commencement update for 2020 and 2021 graduatesApril 9, 2021 Dear Trojan Community, I am pleased to let you know that state health officials have opened commencement to participation by the full graduating classes of both 2020 and 2021. This also applies to international students who are permitted to travel to the United States. International students currently located abroad should work with…
- 4/8 Update on Racial Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Task ForceApril 8, 2021 Dear Trojan Community, Last June, we announced a series of actions to advance our efforts at fostering excellence, diversity, access, and a sense of belonging and inclusion across our campuses. Thousands of you have participated in these efforts, and with your input, we have either completed or made substantial progress on all of the…
- 4/7- COVID-19 Early Spring UpdateApril 7, 2021 The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health has recently updated its advisory regarding travel, in light of the County’s recent reclassification to the less restrictive Orange Tier in the State of California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy: Travelers who are fully vaccinated, meaning 2 weeks have passed after their second dose for Pfizer or…
- 3/30 – COVID-19 Vaccination Eligibility MilestonesAs Los Angeles County has moved into the Orange Tier—indicating “moderate” transmission of COVID- 19—and vaccination rates in Los Angeles continue to trend in the direction that take us further into broad re-openings, we are thankful to our community for making safe precautions a priority as we move forward. VACCINE ELIGIBILITY Regarding COVID-19 vaccines, LA…