- Spring semester classes begin Monday, Jan. 10, and will be held remotely for one week; in-person instruction will resume Tuesday, Jan. 18. Graduate and professional students will hear directly from individual schools about program-specific exceptions.
- University housing will open as scheduled on Thursday, Jan. 6.
- All students will be required to show proof of a negative COVID test before moving into university housing and before resumption of in-person classes.
- All faculty, staff and students will be required to receive a booster shot.
- No changes are planned to faculty and staff work plans.
Read the full memo.