- For the USC-Stanford football game on Sept. 11, tailgating will return to the University Park Campus on a significantly limited scale — about 25% of a typical game day.
- All tailgates must be permitted through our tailgating reservation system. There will be no walk-up tailgating on campus.
- The campus will open for permitted tailgating at 1:30 p.m. Saturday.
- To enter campus, all guests must comply with TrojanCheck and may be asked to show proof of attending a permitted tailgate or valid game ticket.
- Due to an order from the county Department of Public Health, everyone must wear a face covering — regardless of vaccination status — at on-campus tailgate activities and at the Coliseum. Facial coverings may be briefly removed while actively eating or drinking.
Read Wednesday’s memo from athletic director Mike Bohn.