Students, faculty and staff are required to complete the updated “Hygiene, Health and Safety” training (HHS student edition includes information relevant to student employees; HHS employee edition is for faculty and staff). It should take 10-15 minutes to complete. Trojan Check — mandatory each day you visit one of the campuses — will require completion of the updated “Hygiene, Health and Safety” course starting Aug. 15.
All USC students will be required to arrange for COVID-19 testing within three days of arrival to Los Angeles. Your first test must be completed by Aug. 22. Additionally:
- Fully vaccinated students: Weekly testing will be required until further notice while COVID-19 cases are rising in Los Angeles.
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated students, faculty and staff: You must complete ongoing testing (twice weekly testing for undergraduates and once weekly testing for graduate students and employees).
- Masks (facial coverings) are required indoors.
- Eating with others presents a high risk of exposure. Stay a minimum of six feet apart from others when eating, preferably outdoors, and put your facial covering back on when finished dining.
- People who are not fully vaccinated are discouraged from mixing households, unmasked social mingling, attending large gatherings and events, and traveling.
Read the Aug. 2 memo from USC Student Health.