COVID-19 trends in L.A. County have been favorable, and we are optimistic that additional reopenings may be authorized in coming days and weeks. Updates:
- All USC employees are encouraged to schedule a vaccine appointment through myturn.ca.gov. Appointments are also available through the city of Los Angeles website. Appointment slots are added regularly as vaccine supplies become available.
- This week USC Student Health will begin administering the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine (requires only 1 dose) at the Lyon Center.
- Employees should submit their vaccine record (after any dose) in MySHR, or the declination form for those who choose not to be vaccinated. (Note: declinations forms are no longer accepted, as of revised university policy dated June 29)
The following protocols apply to accessing the campuses, even for those who have completed vaccinations:
- Employees who can work from home should continue to do so. Campus activities — including allowing employees to return to campus locations for on-site work — will ramp-up as permitted by county guidelines.
- All events and gatherings (outside of approved, physically distanced programs held in the canopy sections) are prohibited.
- Anyone accessing the campuses must adhere to all public health precautions, including wearing face coverings, maintaining physical distances and regular COVID-19 testing.
- All travel continues to pose increase community risk.