USC Student Health’s Sarah Van Orman provides important updates regarding the COVID-19 situation and spring semester procedures:
- Students living in off-campus private residences should consider a delayed return to the region until conditions improve.
- For student or employee access to USC campus facilities including housing, the following are required:
- A flu vaccination.
- Completion of the “Health, Hygiene and Safety” online module through Trojan Learn.
- A daily symptom check through Trojan Check.
- Students are reminded of the previously announced requirements for spring.
- Only employees who have supervisor approval to work on campus may do so.