Wednesday’s update on COVID-19 safety and operational measures for the spring semester includes:
- Spring classes will begin remotely, as announced last week. We continue to prepare for in-person instruction and activities if and when conditions improve.
- The reduction of student fees to a combined central student fee of $100 has been extended into the spring semester, including health and activities fees. Student health care services continue to be available in person and remotely, and the university will continue to offer engagement opportunities through virtual live events, performances, speakers and more.
- USC Housing is not able to accept applications for additional residents for the spring semester at this time.
- For students who may be considering leases in private housing near campus, the university advises staying in your current environment and putting off entering into any local leases.
- A number of health requirements are in effect for staff, faculty or students who are on-site, including face coverings, flu shots and the Trojan Check symptom survey.
Read the full memo from USC Student Health’s Sarah Van Orman and Senior Vice President for Administration David Wright.