We are writing to share an important update to the Residential Dining program for Fall 2020. We will be switching dining operations from USC Village Dining Hall to EVK starting Monday morning, August 17. The last day of operation for the USC Village Dining Hall will be Sunday, August 16.
All guests are encouraged to pre-order meals using the Grubhub app or the Grubhub website. Please note: guests who are not able to use Grubhub can walk up to the dining hall to place an order but may experience a wait time.
If you currently use Grubhub for meals and beverages at other USC campus cafes, you’re already a pro! The ordering process is essentially the same. If you’ve never used Grubhub before, be sure to check out the instructions here.
Link your USCard to your Grubhub account to use your Fall Meal Plan or Dining Dollars. Pro tip: Sign up with your USC email for exclusive offers.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday through Friday: 7AM – 10PM (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Saturday & Sunday: 9AM – 10PM (Brunch and Dinner)
- Breakfast Pick-Up: 7AM – 11AM (online orders begin at 6:45AM and stop at 10:30AM)
- Lunch Pick-Up: 11AM – 4PM (online orders begin at 10:45AM and stop at 3:30PM)
- Dinner Pick-Up: (weekdays): 4PM – 10PM (online orders begin at 3:45 PM and stop at 9:30 PM)
- Brunch Pick-Up: (weekends): 9AM – 3:30PM (online orders begin at 8:45AM and stop at 3PM)
- Dinner Pick-Up: (weekends): 3:30PM – 10PM (online orders begin at 3:15PM and stop at 9:30PM)
MENUS AND ORDERING
To access allergen, vegan, and vegetarian information for our menus, please visit our Residential Dining site.
No need to swipe at the cashier station! Just pick up your order at the tables near the front entrance of EVK at the time listed on your order.
We hope that you find this system to be convenient for you! If you have any questions, please email Lindsey Pine, USC Hospitality’s registered dietitian, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what you think and offer suggestions through our online feedback forum.
Please stay safe and Fight On!
-Dirk De Jong
Executive Director, USC Hospitality and USC Hotel