To return to campus, you must take the mandatory ‘Health, Hygiene and Safety Training’ module in TrojanLearn (requires flash-compatible browser). This will help you better understand the health and hygiene requirements for returning to campus, and why it’s important for you to be aware of how the virus spreads. You will not be able to complete the Trojan Check and reservation without completing this first.
Please take the training course that is most appropriate for your status at USC.
- Health, Hygiene and Safety for Students
- Health, Hygiene and Safety for Research Students
- Health, Hygiene and Safety for Research Employees
- Health, Hygiene and Safety for Employees
- Health, Hygiene and Safety for Faculty (Coming Soon)
Faculty: The faculty training course has not yet launched. It is an enhanced version of the employee training module that is currently in development and will address unique needs in the academic setting. Faculty returning to campus in the coming days should complete Health, Hygiene and Safety for Employees. Only one module must be completed to fulfill the training requirement.