We are SC Employees
We are the springs and gears that keep the machine running. We are the caretakers of students and the support team for faculty. We are brand evangelists and institutional defenders. We keep the lights on and the buildings clean. We make the university work for everyone. We are SC.
General Employee FAQs
Information about remote work policies, university services, child care and more
Financial FAQs for Employees
Information about retirement contributions, investment planning and USC’s financial situation
Benefits During Unpaid Leave
Details and resources around benefits for employees on unpaid leave
Support Funds FAQs
Information about eligibility, timing and how to apply
Returning to Campus
This simple checklist outlines the essential things to do to return to campus
Trojan Community Guidelines
Every student, faculty and staff member, and visitor coming to campus will be required to follow these health measures
All USC faculty, students and staff must complete this training in order to return to campus
Trojan Check App
Learn more about the wellness assessment and reservation system
Health & Safety FAQs
Answers to the most frequently asked questions
Mental Health, Well-being and Support
Resources to support mental health and overall well-being
Tips, tools and resources from ITS for working from home
Find your department’s human resources contact
Keck Medicine Staff
Internal site for staff updates from Keck Medicine of USC
Health Care Employees
Information about requirements for health care employees
Updates about travel guidance and regulations
Staying safe is a shared responsibility. Make the commitment to keep yourself and your fellow Trojans healthy and happy.
Return to Campus
In order to return to work, you must complete the “Health, Hygiene and Safety” Training module on TrojanLearn. After completing the training, you will need to use Trojan Check to confirm you are well and make a reservation to come on campus.
Messages for Employees
- 1/22: Mindful USCCharles Zukoski, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, and Varun Soni, Vice Provost for Campus Wellness and Crisis Intervention and Dean of Religious and Spiritual Life, share details about Mindful USC, a university-wide mindfulness initiative focused on positive health outcomes and learning experiences.
- 1/21: Update on Campus Vaccinations for Individuals Aged 65 and OlderCharles Zukoski, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, announces that campus vaccination operations under USC Student Health will be opening COVID-19 vaccination appointments to faculty, emeriti, students, and staff ages 65 and older.
- 1/20: Reminder—Trojan Check Begins Friday, Jan. 22All USC on-site employees and students are reminded that beginning January 22 (this Friday) that Trojan Check, the daily symptom check and campus access platform, will allow campus access only if you have completed the appropriate “Health, Hygiene and Safety” online module, influenza compliance, and required COVID-19 testing.
- 1/15: COVID-19 Pop Testing 3.0 UpdateUSC Student Health shares updates regarding COVID-19 testing and Trojan Check clearance.
- 1/8: IMPORTANT Spring Testing Program (Pop Testing 3.0) and Campus Access UpdatesSarah Van Orman, USC’s Chief Health Officer for USC Student Health, provides updates for students, faculty and non-medical employees regarding COVID-19 testing and campus access.