We are SC Employees
We are the springs and gears that keep the machine running. We are the caretakers of students and the support team for faculty. We are brand evangelists and institutional defenders. We keep the lights on and the buildings clean. We make the university work for everyone. We are SC.
General Employee FAQs
Information about remote work policies, university services, child care and more
Financial FAQs for Employees
Information about retirement contributions, investment planning and USC’s financial situation
Benefits During Unpaid Leave
Details and resources around benefits for employees on unpaid leave
Support Funds FAQs
Information about eligibility, timing and how to apply
Returning to Campus
This simple checklist outlines the essential things to do to return to campus
Trojan Community Guidelines
Every student, faculty and staff member, and visitor coming to campus will be required to follow these health measures
All USC faculty, students and staff must complete this training in order to return to campus
Trojan Check App
Learn more about the wellness assessment and reservation system
Health & Safety FAQs
Answers to the most frequently asked questions
Mental Health, Well-being and Support
Resources to support mental health and overall well-being
Tips, tools and resources from ITS for working from home
Find your department’s human resources contact
Keck Medicine Staff
Internal site for staff updates from Keck Medicine of USC
Health Care Employees
Information about requirements for health care employees
Updates about travel guidance and regulations
Staying safe is a shared responsibility. Make the commitment to keep yourself and your fellow Trojans healthy and happy.
Return to Campus
In order to return to work, you must complete the “Health, Hygiene and Safety” Training module on TrojanLearn. After completing the training, you will need to use Trojan Check to confirm you are well and make a reservation to come on campus.
Messages for Employees
- 8/11: Return to Campus AccountabilityAll faculty and staff must follow the COVID-19 safety protocols and requirements issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), L.A. County Department of Public Health and other health authorities.
- 8/11: Pac-12 Presidents and Chancellors Vote to Postpone Athletic Competitions Through End of 2020Today, the Pac-12 presidents and chancellors unanimously voted to postpone athletic competitions until the end of the calendar year.
- 8/7: CA Department of Public Health Releases Guidance for Institutions of Higher EducationThe California Department of Public Health released its Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education on Aug. 7, 2020. USC is currently reviewing and analyzing this guidance and will collaborate with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and other authorities to determine its impact on our plans to repopulate our campuses.
- 8/5: Fall Semester Update from Provost Zukoski and David WrightWe do not yet have clearance from the state or county to move forward with classroom instruction. Given the delay in receiving the required permission, we have made the difficult decision to begin the fall semester with fully remote instruction with limited exceptions for clinical education.
- 7/30: Student Health Announces “Pop Testing” for COVID-19USC Student Health is initiating population testing (“Pop. Testing”) of COVID-19 with the external company, Color, to begin the week of Aug. 3, 2020. The ongoing testing is part of the university’s overall testing strategy to identify, isolate, contact trace and contain new infections.