We are SC Neighbors
English | Español
We are the community surrounding the university. We are the residents of University Park and South Los Angeles and Adams-Normandie and the Figueroa Corridor. We live on the Eastside: in Boyle Heights and Lincoln Heights and Ramona Gardens and El Sereno. We are an essential part of Los Angeles and a valuable part of the university community. We are SC.
Information about local organizations that provide food and meals to those in need
Information about renters’ rights and where to find help during landlord disputes
Information about career fairs, job opportunities and more
Small Business and Nonprofit Resources
Information about relief loans and funds available for small business owners
Government COVID-19 Sites
Resources for the latest information about COVID-19, including community-based testing
Donation and Volunteer Opportunities
Information about ways you can help your community
Staying safe is a shared responsibility. Make the commitment to keep yourself and your fellow Trojans healthy and happy.
Messages for the Community
- 1/21: Update on Campus Vaccinations for Individuals Aged 65 and OlderCharles Zukoski, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, announces that campus vaccination operations under USC Student Health will be opening COVID-19 vaccination appointments to faculty, emeriti, students, and staff ages 65 and older.
- 1/8: IMPORTANT Spring Testing Program (Pop Testing 3.0) and Campus Access UpdatesSarah Van Orman, USC’s Chief Health Officer for USC Student Health, provides updates for students, faculty and non-medical employees regarding COVID-19 testing and campus access.
- 1/7: Message to the USC Community from President FoltPresident Carol Folt shares a message with the USC community in light of recent events.
- 1/5: COVID-19 Vaccine Availability for the Campus CommunitiesSarah Van Orman, USC’s Chief Health Officer for USC Student Health, shares updates regarding COVID-19 vaccine distribution.
- 1/1: Message from President FoltPresident Carol Folt reminds the USC community to comply with public health measures going into the new year.