We are SC Neighbors
English | Español
We are the community surrounding the university. We are the residents of University Park and South Los Angeles and Adams-Normandie and the Figueroa Corridor. We live on the Eastside: in Boyle Heights and Lincoln Heights and Ramona Gardens and El Sereno. We are an essential part of Los Angeles and a valuable part of the university community. We are SC.
Information about local organizations that provide food and meals to those in need
Information about renters’ rights and where to find help during landlord disputes
Information about career fairs, job opportunities and more
Small Business and Nonprofit Resources
Information about relief loans and funds available for small business owners
Government COVID-19 Sites
Resources for the latest information about COVID-19, including community-based testing
Donation and Volunteer Opportunities
Information about ways you can help your community
Staying safe is a shared responsibility. Make the commitment to keep yourself and your fellow Trojans healthy and happy.
Messages for the Community
- 10/14: Important Updates for Fall and Spring SemestersCharles Zukoski, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, and Kedra Ishop, Vice President for Enrollment Management, share important updates regarding the fall 2020 and spring 2021 semesters.
- 10/14: Planning Ahead for Spring 2021President Carol Folt shares updates regarding the fall 2020 and spring 2021 semesters.
- 10/6: Fall Community Health UpdateSarah Van Orman, USC’s Chief Health Officer for USC Student Health, shares updates with the USC community regarding COVID-19 and flu immunization.
- 9/14: Fall Semester UpdateThe university will proceed with online only instruction through the end of the fall semester.
- Notice Issued by the Los Angeles County Department of Public HealthUnder the Los Angeles County Health Officer Order, indoor and outdoor parties are prohibited.